The county’s largest tourist attraction, Tayto Park, in Curragha, is set to reopen its doors to visitors.
The venue has announced it will open its doors with limited capacity from Thursday week, June 18th.
The operator of the Meath theme park says a full analysis of all the attractions and experiences has been carried out and initially admission by pre-booked ticket only will be capped at 1,450 entries per day.
That’s 10% of its usual capacity.
Tickets are available to buy at www.TaytoPark.ie.
- On arrival, car park attendees will usher guests to car parking spaces ensuring social distancing between cars.
- Temperature check teams will check the temperatures of every guest upon arrival to admissions.
- Tayto Park has increased the number of hand sanitiser locations available throughout the park.
- Tayto Park has set up informative and advisory signage highlighting social distancing guidelines.
- Tayto Park guides will be on hand to advise guests on adhering to social distancing.
- All guests must sanitise their hands when getting on and off each attraction.
- Protective screens will be in place at till points throughout the park and contactless payment is encouraged.